3D Bioprinting Specialist
The 3D BIOPRINTING SPECIALIST has primary responsibility for driving the expansion of the 3D Bioprinting business vertical.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage day to day 3D Bioprinting operation.
• Printing and development of new scaffolds for different cell culture applications
• Develop new 3D PPCTM scaffold application (e.g. drug screening model)
• Undertake internal R&D and Customers’ projects.
Project Management & Business Development
• Plan, manage, all R&D and manufacturing asset, ensuring proper documentations and quality standards. • Plans, schedules, manages manufacturing processes for optimal delivery of customers’ and internal R&D projects.
• Lead & manage customers projects by coordinating internal resources, liaise with third parties/vendors for the seamless execution of customers’ and R&D projects.
• Prepare business process reports for management and customers.
• Scientific writings & presentations including grants applications, conference/scientific papers/presentations.
• Participate in customers’ meetings and business development activities (optional)
3D Bioprinting Specialist
Bachelor’s degree in Biomechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Bioengineering or related field. A Master’s degree holder with experience in 3D cell culture development/3D bioprinting is an added advantage.
Intermediate or Experienced
Years of Experience:
At least 3 years relevant engineering experiences in 3D bioprinting and/ production facility setup. Knowledge and experience in 3D cell culture is an added advantage.
• Strong network in Tissue Engineering, Regenerative Medicine, Drug Discovery & Development is a strong advantage.
• Fresh PhD graduate with outstanding aptitude and attitude to work in a competitive start up environment may be considered.
• Solid organizational skills with multi-tasking ability
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English, working knowledge of Chinese is a strong advantage.
• Team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work in cross functional matrix team.
• Self-driven, resourceful problem solver with a ‘can do’ mentality.
• Engineering candidates with interest in business development is preferred.
This is a role for individuals with a deep passion to create market impact. The candidate must be a multi-tasker who thrive on solving industry problems, has the resilience and perseverance to drive success in a culture where integrity is the core value and quality a given. As a core member of the company, the successful candidate will achieve the satisfaction of blazing growth and sharing in the fruits of labour as KosmodeHealth scales new heights.
Food Science & Technology