Senior Sales Executive
The Sales Executive is the face and spirit of our company in the field, providing crucial support to collaborators and customers from demo to delivery.
We are looking to hire a Sales Executive who is motivated by impact and equally passionate about technology and people. You will help us keep up with an increasing demand for our products and excellent customer service. Based in Singapore.
- Be the face and spirit of CELLINK for the Bioprinting/Liquid Handling/ Bioprocessing portfolio in Asia region with a focus in SEA, Oceania, and India market.
- Organize customer workshops and represent our company at scientific conferences.
- Foster and develop new relationships with companies and institutions in the fields.
- Identify business opportunities by targeted prospection and close new business deals.
- Perform live demos for potential users in academic and commercial labs.
- Work with the marketing team to drive initiatives, enhance campaigns and build material for each local market.
- Generate new leads and arrange client meetings in domestically and internationally (travel up to 70%).
- Partner with internal teams to manage tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
If you are a person who always goes the extra mile, always find a solution to be more efficient, take ownership of your work and want to be a part of the most ambitious team, then you might be the one!
We do not expect our future colleagues to know-all about but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. We want everyone to be persistent in solving problems. If you like this spirit and are a team-animal, you are the one we are looking for!
Our commitment to you:
In return we will offer an exciting and inspiring position that will help you ‘change the future of medicine’ through our market leading and award winning brands/products, and prepare you for a rewarding career in one of the world’s leading Life Science companies in our field.
A competitive salary and incentive scheme.
CELLINK is a company that places focus in developing its team of highly qualified individuals.
Senior Sales Executive
Bachelor of Science, minimum qualification
Intermediate or Experienced
Years of Experience:
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
• Autonomous, initiative-taking, responsible, involved and results-oriented personality.
• Confident negotiator with the ability to close the deal.
• Sales experience for laboratory equipment.
• Application experience in Liquid Handling, NGS, Omics, PCR, Microbiome is a plus.
• Come up with an existing network in the Life Science industry and research sectors.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Affinity for new technologies, laboratory equipment.
• Good technical capacity ("hands-on" mentality).
• Affinity for business travel.
• Business-fluent English skills is required, fluency in other Asian languages is a plus.
Sales and Marketing
Biomedical / Healthcare