Digital & Content Marketing
· Research on industry-related topics (3D printing/software)
· Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide
· Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
· Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
· Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
· Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
· Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
· Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Display, E-commerce)
· Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites and email/CRM software
· Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
· Manage social media marketing campaigns
· Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
· Manage SEO campaigns
· Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
Digital & Content Marketing
At least a diploma or professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
5 Days Work
Years of Experience:
• Experience in uploading content to various content management systems such as WordPress, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Woo-Commerce.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effect is a plus.
Established since 1982, Engineering Computer Services (S) Pte Ltd (ECS) was one of the pioneers in the CAD/CAM/CAE industries in Singapore. Having successfully introduced the 2D CAD system in 1982, running on Hewlett Packard (HP) workstation, ECS transformed herself over the years to support a full range of CAD/CAM/CAE solutions like 3D CAD systems, Computer Aided Machining, Finite Element Analysis, Product Data Management and others. Engineering Computer Services (S) Pte Ltd remains the champion of CAD/CAM/CAE industry for the newly established group until recently where the company shift its business strategy to focus on 3D printer business. With the new strategic focus, the company now carries a wide range of 3D printer product from low end inexpensive 3D printers for hobbyist to highly sophisticated 3D printers that are used in company’s daily operations. The company also offers 3D print services and online website, Ginkgo3D, to assist user in their 3D printer application.
• Research on industry-related topics (3D printing/software) • Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics relating to Additive manufacturing • Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
Manufacturing, Engineering, Medical, Dental