Roles & Responsibilities
The intern supports the CEO in the development of corporate & product branding and has the overall responsibility for developing a multichannel communication platform to increase corporate brand awareness, with the ultimate objective of driving sales of functional products.
- Develop online presence to create a targeted follower base on social media sites like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Develop product branding, packaging of the PF0S noodles
- Develop online/offline marketing campaigns
- Set up, manage social media accounts, write, curate quality online, and offline media content to drive traffic and ultimately to drive online and offline sales order.
Organize online & offline marketing events
• 3rd or Final year undergraduate or polytechnic student in Business Administration/ marketing, or equivalent, Mass Communication, New Media • At least ‘A’ level chemistry and/or biology
Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Years of Experience:
Minimum commitment of 5 months.
Kosmode Health Singapore Pte Ltd, a National University of Singapore start-up, is a Singapore-based Holding company with a wholly owned subsidiary in Suzhou, China. KosmodeHealth expands access to health from nature, as a business enabler. Anchored on a Triple Technology Platform, KosmodeHealth overcomes issues of high cost of plant health ingredients for functional food development with proprietary Plant Extraction Technology, and high cost and risk of animal protein biomaterial for biomedical applications with Plant Protein Composite (PPC™) bioink formulation technology and proprietary precision controlled 3D bioscaffold printing methodology. Our plant extraction expertise has been utilised to reclaim proteins and fibre from food processing spent materials. A range of protein & fibre functional food prototype, including the only Protein Fibre noodles with no Glycemic Index has been developed. The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to be involved in pioneering a B2C online launch campaign for the Protein Fibre Starchless (PF0S) noodles.
Sales and Marketing
Biotechnology, Food Science & Technology