Senior Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Senior Customer Success Engineer to support our team and help drive value for our customers by providing strategic consultation for leveraging nTopology platform and its applications (use cases). This is the first customer success hire in APAC, so we are also looking for someone who is motivated to build and optimize new processes to support the customer journey and who is comfortable wearing many hats. This role will be primarily responsible for ensuring that we achieve customers’ desired outcomes by providing strategic consultation around execution of nTopology applications. This role will work collaboratively with teams across nTopology, but will partner closely with the APAC Sales team to retain and grow our customer base in the region.
This role reports to the VP of Customer Success, with a dotted line to the Director of International Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Help drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business and technical needs in order to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Serve as the main point of contact to customers and the subject matter expert.
- Responsible for onboarding nTopology customers, including managing platform training sessions, application (use case) workshops, personalized sessions, etc.
- Partner with Sales to create customer account plans that map out areas of opportunity for product adoption and expansion.
- Analyze customer value by evaluating ROI/business results gained from using nTopology solutions.
- Consistently engage customers on new areas of opportunity, including new applications, projects or workflows where nTopology can serve as a solution.
- Leverage customer data points to identify opportunities for engagement.
- Serve as an expert to your customers as it relates to nTopology platform and industry best practices.
- Lead customer calls, including platform capabilities and applications (use case) review, as well as general best practices consultation.
- Lead execution of required customer engagement activities such as success plan development, QBRs, webinars, and product feedback sessions.
- Leverage tools and automation in order to track and manage customer health and establish required touchpoints with customers.
- Represent voice of customer initiatives, including providing actionable customer feedback to the Product team.
Senior Customer Success Engineer
B.A. or B.S. required
Intermediate or Experienced
Years of Experience:
• Previous experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
• Passionate about working with customers, and motivated by helping customers achieve business results.
• Strong understanding of engineering software or experience in a technical environment.
• Experience working with large enterprise customers.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
• Strong PowerPoint and Presentation skills.
• Empathetic towards customers and colleagues, with the desire to achieve a common goal.
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
• Comfortable in a startup environment where people move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic setting.
It's a Plus If You Also Have:
• STEM degree such as mechanical engineering
• Engineering and CAD software such as Solidworks, Catia, Abaqus, Ansys, Matlab, etc.
• Project management experience and familiarity with Jira, Trello, or Asana preferred
• Working knowledge of additive manufacturing and other advanced manufacturing techniques
Sales and Marketing
AM Technology (Software)