As a reasonably experienced professional, your primary role is to develop/implement engineering solutions to meet customers’ requirements from conceptual design, additive /advanced manufacturing process / post processing recommendation, to production support and design realization. You are expected to have sound understand of certification requirements and finding compliance. You are expected to support in-house engineering procedures /processes development and maintenance. You will also have opportunity to participate R&D projects where our capabilities will be expanded /enhanced.
• Execute tasks in compliance with in-house procedures independently with minimum supervision and perform assignments to meet project schedule and budget.
Design & engineering drawing
• Establish technical scope of work gaining customer’s confirmation; support project manager and supply chain manager to prepare the proposal; proposed approach with assessment to gain approval from the Head of AMDC (Advanced Manufacturing Design Centre) together with team members.
• Follow through design from concept to completed engineering drawings with engineering instructions
• Create /check engineering work and documents to ensure the quality and correctness
• Execute design optimisation through topological optimisation and load/stress analysis where required.
• Create printing design by applying Design for Additive Manufacturing and optimized nesting / support generation strategy and post processing
• Follow through the requirements in engineering drawings to ensure achievable by manufacturing processes
Certification & documentation
• Propose certification requirements with means of compliance
• Find compliance by creating substantiation documents such as structure analysis reports, test plan/report, Instruction for continued airworthiness
• Create and maintain master lists of approved/certified digital files and drawings for each project
As a Senior Engineer, you are required to demonstrate self-motivation, to propose and create design with suitable manufacturing processes to sound industry standard /best practice and deliver the projects to your best ability.
You are expected to demonstrate ownership in the assignments with strong commitment and learning desire / ability, a good team player with reasonable communication skill to promote streamlined teamwork. You are also expected to provide timely update to the AMDC Head and respective project manager so that decision /adjustment can be made timely, and deliver technical presentation for design reviews.
You should possess an engineering degree and minimum 3 years experiences in engineering/ mechanical design. Experiences in Design for AM and aviation engineering experience are added advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering
Intermediate or Experienced
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experiences in engineering/ mechanical design.
- Experiences in Design for AM and aviation engineering experience
- Demonstrate ownership in work assignments
- Good communication skills