For every registration, users need to agree to this clause:
- “Account” refers to the account authenticated by username and password, to access the Cluster Websites Services
- “Advertiser” refers to a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Cluster Websites.
- “Employer” or “Employers” refers to a person or entity that is accessing Cluster Websites to post a job or utilizing the Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Candidate” or “Candidates” refers to a User who is accessing Cluster Websites to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Company Profiles” refers to profiles created by Employers and/or Companies’ Representatives.
- “Cluster Websites Services” or “Services” refers to any services provided by NAMIC or its agents including but not limited to:-
- the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
- the provision of talent sourcing services;
- the provision of online resume search access;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate Profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
- providing Employers with access to candidate Profiles by registering an Account with us;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on Cluster Websites.
- “Profiles” refers to individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers and/or Companies’ Representatives.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
The purpose of this Data Protection and Privacy Statement is to inform you of how NAMIC @ NTUitive (collectively referred to as the “NAMIC”, “we”, “us” or “our”) manages Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement applies to all NAMIC websites (“Cluster Websites”), and sets out how we collect, use or disclose Personal Data from you or that you have provided to us through the Cluster Websites or otherwise. This Data Protection and Privacy Statement supplements but does not supersede or replace any other consents you may have provided to us in respect of your Personal Data and your consents herein are additional to any rights which NAMIC may have to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By providing us with your Personal Data, whether through the Cluster Websites or otherwise, you consent, agree and accept that we, as well as our respective representatives and/or agents may collect, use, disclose and share among ourselves your Personal Data as described in this Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
In this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data in combination with other information, to which we may have access.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include but is not limited to (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, UEN, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender, nationality, race or ethnicity and other information deemed “sensitive” under applicable law) and any other information relating to individuals or entities which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via any other form of interaction.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, we may collect Personal Data when you:
- Visit Cluster Websites with a cookies-enabled browser or register a user account with Cluster Websites or use some of our website services and apps, including establishing any online accounts with us;
- Subscribe to our mailing lists for email subscription, postal promotions or phone or other forms of marketing (such as via telephone calls, messaging by SMS/ MMS and WhatsApp);
- Interact with our representatives or customer service officers via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings or emails or submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on Cluster Websites, or contact us and disclose your Personal Data in any other way;
- Are informed of any changes to Cluster Websites, or our services, goods and/or products; and
- Submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to any third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children and/or employees) for particular purposes, by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with the Personal Data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure by you or a relevant third party to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
NAMIC and our third-party service providers as the case may be, may use your Personal Data:
- To facilitate your access to Cluster Websites or the creation of your user account with Cluster Websites;
- To evaluate your preferences and for the maintenance of the Cluster Websites;
- To verify your identity;
- To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
- To provide the Services which you have requested;
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whose details have been provided by you; To send you promotional and marketing material via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way (including without limitation resolving complaints and handling requests); and
- To meet and comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body which are binding on us; and
- For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide the above services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
- Other trusted partners and collaborators of NAMIC;
- Employers or Advertisers or other Cluster Websites Account holders;
- Third-party vendors and service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business, support, operational and/or administrative functions such as marketing, payment, fulfillment and delivery of orders;
- Third parties with whom we conduct joint marketing and/or cross-promotions, including providing rewards or benefits; and
- Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers.
Some of the above entities may be located outside of Singapore. Where this is the case, your
Personal Data may be transferred overseas from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in
accordance with relevant data protection laws. Third parties are subject to confidentiality obligations
and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other
purposes. We may also disclose personal data as permitted or required by law.
We use our best effort to restrict access to the Profile only to those who have subscribed to our services, these parties may retain a copy of your Profile in their own files or databases.
- To enable certain features and functions on Cluster Websites (e.g. remembering your user-ID, browsing and other product and/or service preferences)
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems or improve efficiency of Cluster Websites;
- To improve the content of Cluster Websites and emails from us;
- To customize the content of Cluster Websites and emails from us to suit your individual interests or purposes;
- To utilize your browsing history on Cluster Websites and the results of questionnaires for market research or marketing, including sending you advertisements via Cluster Websites;
- To obtain aggregated Cluster Website usage and visitation statistics;
- To administer services to you; and
- For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Cluster Websites may contain links to other third-party websites and microsites, which privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any site you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving Cluster Websites, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving Group Websites. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third-party websites linked to or from Cluster Websites.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list or if your membership expires, please note that your Personal Data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
- We take reasonable care to keep your Personal Data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to Group Websites. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- When you register to use any Cluster Websites Services, you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting us here
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Cluster Websites, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the Cluster Websites, all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and you shall fully indemnify NAMIC should NAMIC suffer any loss or damage.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and amend your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, at any time by signing into your user login account (where applicable) or by contacting us as follows:
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting us here: email@example.com
When contacting us for assistance, please state (where relevant), your name, address and contact details. Please allow a minimum of ten (10) working days for your request to be processed. If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
All other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, we also can be reached at:
National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster
71 Nanyang Drive, #04-01, Singapore 638075
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its services and publications. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate.
The information included at www.namic.sg could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Amendments are periodically made to the information contained herein. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. We may make improvements and/or said amendments to www.namic.sg at any time. Any and all portions of this disclaimer shall automatically apply to all improvements and/or amendments as they appear on www.namic.sg.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided herein is up to date and accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy of the information and expressly disclaim all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use of this information. We accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any error or omission in any data provided by us at www.namic.sg. We make no representation or warranty regarding their standing, credit or otherwise of any person, firm or company mentioned in the data at www.namic.sg, or the suitability of the data for any purpose.
Unless expressly stated, all information and data at www.namic.sg are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with us. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions on www.namic.sg or any other website which may be referenced or linked to it. References to tradeshows, corporations, their services or products are provided ‘as is’ without warranties or any kind, either expressed or implied. Visitors assume total responsibility and risk for using www.namic.sg and any services contained therein. www.namic.sg is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind.
We shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, or under any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use, communication or transmission of this information.
Visitors to www.namic.sg may not copy, modify, alter, sell, transfer, rent, license, publish, distribute, disseminate in any form or otherwise allow access to all or any of the data at www.namic.sg. All copyright and other rights in the data at www.namic.sg belong to us, and nothing herein confers on the Visitor any right or interest in the data.